You Might Be Addicted To Social Networking If…
This is hilarious! Let me know which one that you are most guilty of..Haa! Haa!
- Your significant other asks you to get off the computer and you tell them two more minutes, but they know that means two more hours.
- You think a night out on the town is drinking a beer while hanging out on Twitter.
- You take your laptop to the bathroom instead of a newspaper or magazine.
- You eat in front of your computer so much you keep a salt and pepper shaker on your desk.
- You feel you need to lose a few pounds and you start exercising in front of your computer…while sitting down.
- You are usually working when everyone else is asleep…and working when they are awake.
- You check your e-mail every five minutes hoping to see the message, “You have another sale…”
- You think fast food drive-throughs aren’t fast enough because you will have to leave the computer, so you call the local pizza delivery place instead.
- Your significant other has ever asked you what’s on TV and you say, “I’ll look it up online!” but really you just wanted a reason to get back on the computer.
- You have forgotten to take a shower because you got up and went straight to the computer.
- You have considered publishing your web site or information product in a different language to increase sales.
- You have crumbs somewhere near or on your computer right now.
- You always find some way to lure your friends or company over to your computer while they are visiting so you can show off.
- Your significant other sends you an e-mail instead of telling you dinner is done.
- You have ever fed your newborn while you were working on your business.
OMG! I’m cracking up over here. I got this email and there are 200 total. Of course I’ll just share 15 for today but man, I’m in tears over here!