Archive for April, 2011
So you have your brand new iPad and have no idea what apps to add to your wonderful new business toy, eh?
Or you are salivating in anticipation of your future iPad purchase and you need to bookmark this post.
This is my promised follow-up post to 12 Essential iPad Apps For Your Small Business with a specific focus on mortgage and real estate apps. Ready..Set…Go!!! Enjoy!
(Free) Home shopping is reinvented with Zillow on iPad! View photo galleries of homes on iPad’s large, eye-popping 10-inch touch screen where your fingertips tap, swipe, pinch, and drag to see Zestimate home values, homes for sale, homes for rent, and more.
View multiple high-resolution photos side-by-side as you window shop through neighborhoods. Touch and expand a “photo stack” to peek inside a home. Save any home you like by dragging and dropping it to your favorites.
– See Zestimate values of any home
– See Rent Zestimates (estimated monthly rental price), on most homes
– Search homes for sale, Make Me Move® homes, homes for rent, and more
– Filter searches by price, beds, baths, and more
– Search by monthly payment
– View full-screen color photos
– Save favorite homes and searches
– Get notified when new results come in (via Push Notifications)
– E-mail homes to a friend
– Share homes on Facebook & Twitter
Open Home Pro
(Free) Open Home Pro offers you a beautiful way to collect information about potential clients that visit your open homes. Within seconds you or your potential client can input their name, email address, number of bedrooms they are seeking and more. Not only does Open Home Pro save all of the data in it’s address book (that you can export into a .csv file), but it also emails every client that gets put in the system thanking them for visiting personally from you. If they reply to that email with additional questions it goes right to you.
• Auto Email every client thanking them for stopping by
• All data collected gets stored in Open Home Pro and can be exported easily into .csv for import into your CRM
• Simple. Open Home Pro is designed to be easy to use
• Ability to publish real estate listings to OpenHomePro.com, driving you additional leads
• If you drop the price on a listing in the app all clients who previously saw it get emailed with the new price update.
• Full screen photo slideshows to show clients
(Free) Houzz has the largest database of home design ideas on the net. Browse photos by style, room and location and save them to your virtual idea book — it’s the equivalent of clipping design magazines to a scrapbook — making ideas easier to search, save, and share. Experience Houzz.com as an iPad app and save your photos locally for offline access. Find everything from local designers to architects and contractors who can help you realize your ideas. The best part is, browsing your idea book, they’ll get exactly what you’re trying to do.
(Free) Mortgage Payment Calculator Free is a fast and really easy way to determine your monthly payment. Perfect for potential home owners, brokers and realtors to run though different loan scenarios. Monthly expenses like HOA and Property Tax are also taken into account.
– Free of advertisements
– Simple and Quick
– Amortization Table
– Tax Savings calculation
(Free) Find more homes for sale on your iPad with the REALTOR.com® Real Estate Search App – provided by the #1 site in real estate. REALTOR.com® has more listings (4+ million), and updates them more often (every 15 min) than any other site. Features include: map search, saved searches and listings synchronized with the website, private ratings and notes and the ability to share listings with your friends, agent & social network.
• Instantly access over 4 million homes for sale – more than any other real estate site in America
• Show homes for sale in any city or in your current location on a map instantly
• Multiple photos, property details, open house information and pricing on nearly any home for sale
• Sign-in to access your saved searches and listings (automatically synchronized between the phone and your account on the REALTOR.com® website)
• Create and save private ratings and notes for promising listings
• Share your favorite listings with friends and family, your agent or social network
(Free) See nearby homes for sale and apartments for rent, or search for listings across the US with award-winning Trulia.com for your iPad. Perfect for house hunters, renters and real estate enthusiasts alike, Trulia’s App will show you nearby homes for sale or apartments for rent, help plan an afternoon of open houses, find a local real estate professional, or check out local listing prices while on the go.
– Search nearby homes for sale, apartments for rent, and recently sold homes
– View full-screen, high-resolution listing photos
– Customize your search by price, number of beds and baths, and more
– Find nearby open houses and get driving directions
– See nearby restaurants, grocery stores, and more
– Search for homes with recent price reductions
– Contact listing agents on the go
– Access favorite listings and save new ones to your My Trulia account
(Free) Think of how many different things you need to do when you take on a new listing. You need to do the a CMA, meet with your clients, organize all of the paperwork, handle the marketing tasks and many more items. With Realtor Assistant, all you have to do is name your new project, tap the new listing workflow template and in a matter of seconds you will have all of the tasks on your calendar.
Realtor Assistant comes standard with 4 sample workflows; New Buyer, Pre Listing, Listings and Marketing the Listing. There are over 60 pre-set tasks already setup for you and you can edit these or add your own as needed. You can also create as many new workflows as you need.
iClient For Real Estate Agents
($14.99) iClient for Real Estate Agents was developed for real estate agents with client lists small or large.
Use iClient to manage all of the clients for your business. Whether you’re a seller’s agent, buyer’s agent, or both, iClient is a great app to consolidate all of your client information.
Have all of your client information right at your finger tips in the office or out of the office. It’s great for when you’re on the road all day going from house to house.
* Password protection to protect your private information
* Share with your colleagues
* Store all of your client information in one location
* Map properties that your clients are interested in
* Easily indicate if your clients like or dislike a particular property
* Filter your clients by transaction category
* Input house information per transaction
* Keep a historical record of the properties your clients have bought or sold
* Keep information such as personal preferences, birth date, and family information all in one place
* Add notes to transactions as needed
* Manage your schedule including configurable reminders
* Each transaction has a customizable status checklist
* Look for patterns over time
* Email information to any email address
* Easily print the email for access anywhere
(Free) Looking for an investment property, lease space? Search the nation’s #1 marketplace with LoopNet’s Commercial Real Estate Search App – the first commercial real estate search application for your iPad.
-Location Finder: Explore availabilities in your immediate area using the iPad’s built-in GPS capabilities.
-Custom Search: Filter results by price, building size, lot size and property type (office, industrial, retail, land, multifamily, etc)
-Driving Directions: Use Maps to plot properties or email directions to a friend
-Property Records (Available on iPads only): Get information on more than sale and lease availabilities with Property Facts. Access millions of property records to find owner and tenant information, mortgage and lender history, tax records, historical listing information and more. (Property Facts subscription required)
Real Estate Flipper
($4.99) Property Flipper is the ultimate tool for real estate investors who are flipping properties. After entering some information about the property, you can view a flip analysis that tells you how much profit you’ll make on the flip. Or you can enter your desired profit, and Property Flipper tells you the maximum offer that you should make on the property.
Property Flipper is really helpful when you’re driving around to scout properties. Instead of going back to the office to crunch the numbers on a spreadsheet, you can do your property analysis on-site in a few minutes!
Whether you’re investing in a foreclosure, fixer, short sale, REO, MLS listing, or commercial property, this app will help you run the numbers and perform your due diligence.
WHO USES PROPERTY FLIPPER?
– Investors use it to analyze a flip before they buy the property.
– Real estate agents and lenders use it to create a flip analysis for their clients.
FEATURES IN THE STANDARD VERSION:
– Edit values, view reports, and save changes for a single property
– Slide your finger to change the holding period from 0 to 12 months, and all of the numbers instantly update!
– Take a photo and store it with the property
– View a map of the property
– Built-in mortgage calculator with complete payment schedules
– Allows semi-annual compounding for Canadian mortgages
– International units and currencies are fully supported
So have you purchased an iPad yet? What other tablets are you considering? Let us know in the comments which apps are the most useful to you.
STAY TUNED for my 2nd ebook coming soon! <<<<<——–SEE DETAILS HERE!
Real Estate Broker
Social Media Strategist
Social Media Real Estate Marketing
Join Us On Facebook