Archive for Traffic Generation
Due to the overwhelming response that I received from my previous Craigslist post, I decided to bring out more from my Craigslist arsenal. I have 11 videos that go into more details on how to successfully market your product or business on Craigslist. I will showcase one of the videos here and allow you to decide if you’d like to see more.
Here are the topics for the videos:
1. Introduction to Craigslist
2. Writing Ad Copy That Sells (Featured Video)
3. Using Blogspot For Profit
4. Creating Hidden Text Ads
5. Generating Post Links
6. Creating & Using Image Ads
7. Automating Your Craigslist Business
8. Using Craygo to Submit Your Ads
9. Driving Traffic From Backpage
10. Tips for Getting the Most Traffic
11. Setting Up Gmail Autoresponder
Click The Image Above To View More Videos
I’ve been having a lot of fun with Entrecard lately. Entrecard is a blogging network that allows you to advertise your blog on different high traffic blogs. The great thing is that you “drop” or visit other blogs and earn credits to advertise your blog. You also earn credits when others drop on your blog and when you advertise others on your blog.
This can be extremely beneficial if you target your drops to your specified niche. You can view the most popular blogs, click on the drop button to show them that you visited their site and so far all of them have returned back to my blog. This can increase your chances of your blog being showcased on an already high traffic site.
You want to build up credit in order to advertise on the blogs that have the most traffic. I enjoy dropping on other blogs because it gives me ideas for my blog. I’ve seen some incredible blogs from great design to great content. Here is my other blog that shows the Entrecard widget Fat Loss Blog
Graham Langdon is the founder and CEO of Entrecard. He launched Entrecard in November, 2007. Since its launch, Entrecard has grown to serve millions of free clicks to its members every month. There is an easy to follow Entrecard ebook on their site to get you started right away with some great beginner to advanced traffic generation strategies. Have fun blog hopping!
Today, Craigslist is one of the most well known of all online urban communities on the web. It allows people to place free classified adverts relating to various subjects, as well as having forums where people can discuss various topics.
Craigslist was founded by Craig Newmark from the San Francisco Bay Area in 1995 and then it became incorporated in 1999. Since it’s incorporation as of November 2006, there were over 450 cities where a Craigslist has been established.
You can have the option to learn more about how to effectively market your business or product via Craigslist with this tool.
Inside you will find:
- How to List Your Product in Multiple Cities
- Learn the Secret to Multiple Postings without Deletion
- Capitalize on 9 billion page views per month
- Learn the Best Times to Post Your Ads
- Get List of Cities with the Highest Traffic
- Watch a Video Presentation of the Hottest Craigslist Marketing Tips
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Craigslist Marketer Pro
Twitter, twitter, twitter…Everyone is asking What is Twitter? How do you use it? I’ve heard people say that they signed up but didn’t catch on to it. Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that allows its users to send and read other users’ updates (otherwise known as tweets), which are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length.
Many people use this for fun to meet new people, some use Twitter to get traffic to their blogs or websites and some use Twitter to gain more knowledge from well known experts in a certain field. Here are some Twitter tips that I implement that brings me new followers every day.
1. Post Some Interesting Things Going on In Your Life – people are interested in learning more about you as a person.
2. Target your market by searching for your niche area – find and follow people of interest that you can learn and grow from in your niche market.
3. Join Professional Social Networking Sites – find the Twitter groups and write a blurb about yourself. People that are interested will follow you.
4. Post a question with a poll – of course your poll will be on your website or blog but let everyone know that you have a poll.
5. Ask for help or direction in an area where you need clarification – people love to share their experience and knowledge to help others.
6. Don’t just post tweets, get involved with conversations – it may seem awkward at times but join in and respond to tweets. The more involved you are, the more friends that you will establish.
7. Review your followers and decide if you want to follow them back – some people may unfollow you if they feel you aren’t responsive or engaged. You don’t have to follow everyone but it’s a great idea to follow the ones that you feel would be a great asset to your knowledge base.
8. Sign up for TweetLater to help with automation – you can set it up where an instant thank you message is sent to all of your followers.
9. Post your Twitter link in your social networking sites like Myspace, Facebook (has an application that automatically shows all of your Twitter updates), LinkedIn, etc.
10. Search for a big name/successful person in your niche market – go to their followers list and start following them. Most of these people can be potential customers that are looking for more information. You can follow a max of 2000 people until 2000 people are following YOU. Then you can get past the 2000 mark.
11. HAVE FUN WITH TWITTER!
Feel free to follow me at @NaomiTrower
Also feel free to email me with Twitter questions.
I’ve been getting this question quite a bit from people so obviously traffic is a major issue in any business. I thought I would compile a list of things that I’ve done as well as my team over the past several months. There are certain things that are done one time and there are certain things that need to be done on a consistent basis to see real results.
1. Write and submit articles to article directories such as ezines and hubpages.
2. Leave comments on other people’s blogs with a backlink to your site.
3. Answer people’s questions on www.answers.yahoo.com.
4. Post in forums and have a link to your site in your signature.
5. Write a press release and submit it to www.PRWeb.com.
6. Advertise your website in the appropriate category on www.CraigsList.com.
7. Give an unbiased testimonial on a product/service that you have used in exchange for a backlink to your site.
8. Start a blog and submit it to the 100’s of free blog directories.
9. Manually submit your website to the major search engines.
10. Optimize each page of your website for a particular keyword or search phrase.
11. Add a link and photo in your email signature to your website. It’s a free and easy way to get a little more traffic.
12. Use PPC search engine advertising.
13. Add a “bookmark this site” link to your webpages.
14. Have a tell-a-friend form on your site.
15. Give away a freebie (ebook, report, e-course) to keep people coming back to your site. Get free ebooks here.
16. Add an RSS feed to your blog.
17. Submit your site to any related niche directories on the net.
18. Buy a domain name related to your niche that is already receiving traffic and forward it to your site.
19. Pass out business cards with your domain on them everywhere you go.
20. Start an affiliate program and let your affiliates send you visitors.
22. Submit viral videos to YouTube.
23. Find joint venture partners that will send you traffic.
24. Start your own newsletter or ezine.
25. Use a autoresponder or email campaign to keep people coming back to your site.
26. Purchase ads on other sites.
27. Send a free copy of your product to other site owners in exchange for a product review.
28. Sell or place classified ads on www.eBay.com with a link to your site.
29. Post free classified ads on any of the sites that allow them with a link to your site.
30. Exchange reciprocal links with other related websites.
31. Network with other people at seminars or other live events.
32. Purchase advertising in popular newsletters or ezines.
33. Advertise on other product’s “thank you” pages.
34. Create a free ebook and list in on the “free ebook” sites.
35. Buy and use a memorable domain name.
36. Create an Amazon profile and submit reviews for books and other products that you have read.
37. Start a lens on www.Squidoo.com.
38. Use a traffic exchange (low quality traffic, but can sometimes be worthwhile).
39. Get referrals from similar but non-competing sites.
40. Submit your website to SEO friendly directories such as Directory Maximizer.
Passive Cash Gal
Success Coach & Entrepreneur
Detailed Steps to Implement Above List!
Never pay for your advertising again!
You can use this new marketing system to send over 1 million Guaranteed real visitors to your website totally free. There is absolutley no cost to you at any time.
Right now, you can stop struggling with your internet marketing efforts, and more importantly, stop wasting money on advertising that doesn’t work for you.
Simply sign up for this brand new, free professional marketing system, and let it go to work for you to exponentially grow the number of real visitors you get on your website.
This may be the only marketing tool you’ll ever need………and it’s completely free!
This system can send over 1 million guaranteed REAL visitors to your site in as little as 30 days.
What are you waiting for?
Get your 1 Million FREE visitors and let it go to work for you today.
MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!
5 Ways ExitExplosion.com Will Multiply Your Web Traffic
As I’m sure you know already, ExitExplosion.com is taking the
Internet Marketing world by storm.
They’ve taken the tried-and-true concept of a traffic exchange,
and combined it with the “exit grabber” — one of this year’s
most powerful marketing innovations.
Here’s 5 simple ways that ExitExplosion.com will multiply
the traffic coming to your website..
1. ExitExplosion.com takes the traffic that is ALREADY
leaving your website, and turns that traffic into
“credits,” which then earns you more traffic. And then,
yes, that new traffic will eventually leave your site,
and earn you credits again! I know it sounds crazy, but
this really does keep looping around over and over…
You have to see it to believe it…
2. You earn credits on everyone you bring into the system,
10 levels deep. So, this “looping” process described
above will be happening to everyone you refer into the
system, and everyone they refer, and then everyone THEY
refer, etc. for 10 levels. Can you handle that?
3. ExitExplosion is ridiculously easy to set up on your
web site (it really does take only a few seconds), so
there’s no worry that you or anyone you refer will be
able to set it up. This just makes the speed at which
your traffic grows virally that much faster.
4. Their system is based on the revolutionary “ExitGrabber”
technology, which is completely unblockable. So, 100%
of your credits will be put to good use. This has
got to be one of the most reliable ad-delivery methods
5. It cannot negatively impact your site or your marketing
at all, since it only shows up once it’s already
calculated that people are LEAVING your site. Once
someone’s already decided to leave, why not at least
turn that into something beneficial?
I could go on and on, but there’s only so much you can learn by
me talking. I mean, I could sit here and tell you about how
to play tennis all day, but you’d only really ever learn if you
picked up a racket and gave it a shot, right?
And in this case, since their site is free to use and only takes
a matter of seconds to set up, it’s best if you just try it out
You can take it off just as easily if it doesn’t work for you.
But I doubt that’d happen